PSA Finance UK Limited trading as Free2Move Lease (“we”, “us”, “our“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is PSA Finance UK Limited (“PSA”) at Quadrant House, Princess Way, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1QA.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you (“your information”):
- information that you provide to us by filling in forms, or otherwise, on the Site including but not limited to information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services, or information we may request when you report a problem with the Site;
- any correspondence you send to us;
- details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders; and
- details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to these.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may also collect non-personal aggregated statistics data about visitors to the Site and sales and traffic patterns. This information does not identify users in any personal capacity and we do not use this information to build profiles on individual users.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that the Site’s content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- for our internal purposes, such as quality control, site performance, system administration and to evaluate use of the Site, so that we can provide you with enhanced services;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to create reports to assist with future marketing.
We only keep your information for as long as is necessary.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by post, email or SMS with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale by us to you, unless you have indicated that you do not want to hear from us.
- If you are a new customer, we may contact you by post, email or SMS only if you have consented to this.
- We may also pass your information to selected third parties (if you consent), who may contact you to provide you with marketing information about their goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, email or SMS.
- If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please ensure the relevant box remains unchecked at the foot of our enquiry forms when we collect your information. You may ask us at any time not to use your information for marketing purposes by contacting us at email@example.com.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users. We may also use such aggregated information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target and we may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
WHERE WE STORE AND/OR TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and/or stored at, a destination located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA“). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE TOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with other organisations:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets (as we may share your data with the prospective seller or buyer);
- if we or substantially all of our company assets are acquired by another party, in which case your information will be one of the transferred assets;
- with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006;
- with business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; and
We may also share the non-personal aggregated statistics data about visitors to the Site with third parties.
How do we keep your information secure?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. If you believe or suspect that someone else knows your login details you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Site may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those sites, please note that those sites ought to have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those sites or for their privacy policies. Please check those privacy policies before you submit your information to those sites.
PSA FINANCE UK LTD AND THE USE OF FRAUD PREVENTION AGENCIES
If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified or suspected, details may be passed to fraud prevention agencies.
PSA and other organisations may also access and use your information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example when:
- making decisions on credit, insurance and other facilities, about you, your financial associate(s), members of your household or your business;
- recovering debt and trace your whereabouts;
- assessing insurance and financial risks;
- checking insurance proposals and claims;
- checking details of job applicants and employees;
- verifying your identity; and
- carrying out statistical analysis to help with decisions about credit and account management.
PSA and other organisations that may access and use information recorded by fraud prevention agencies, may do so from other countries.
PSA can provide the names and addresses of the agencies used. If you would like a copy of your information held by us or them, please contact us at the address set out below. The agencies may charge a fee.
You have the right to ask us not to process your information (or pass your information to other companies or organisations) for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. For finance customers, please write to PSA Finance UK Limited at Quadrant House, Princess Way, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1QA.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you have a complaint about how we use your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You have the right to rectify your information by sending a written request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Site is owned and operated by PSA Finance UK Ltd trading as Free2Move Lease, a company incorporated in England and Wales. The registered office address is Quadrant House, Princess Way, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1QA and our registered company number is 01024322.